Pages

Loading

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Starting A New Blog

One of the main functions of the Internet is as a source of information of almost everything. When I have to face a friend's computer when acting improperly, for example, simply by entering the appropriate keywords on search engines, no need to wait a long time, a series of answers to the problem will be directly displayed in front of me to be chosen.


I prefer to choose a site in the form of blogs as a source of my reference because a problem is often addressed in a discussion by many people...a deeply discussed. From this experience, I, then, want to create my own blog. I hope I could exchange ideas and have new friends with similar interests.

After some searching, finally, as an exercise I decided to try blogger.com, and it makes the blog here very easily. Here is a guide to start blogging:


  • If you have google mail account, you could use it to sign-in, but if not, click create blog, and you'll be brought to a form to create the account.

  • After being registered, you'll go to the page to start creating your blog. Create the name for your blog and choose your favorite template.
  • After finishing the steps, you'll go to your dashboard. From the dashboard, you could do any aspects of your blog, from customizing the layout to write your first post.

    Well...happy blogging, start making new friends, be smarter and get more...regards

    No comments:

    Post a Comment