Pages

Loading

Monday, December 3, 2012

Basic Tips for New Android Users

Hello friends...it's glad to see you again since my last post. In this post, I'd like to share my experience as an android user. I'm using Advan Vandroid S5-N Smart Note white edition with Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich...you could googling for more detail about the specification of this device.
As experienced by other android users, battery life is always been a very annoying problem. I have to face this problem too, though this device has a big capacity of 2500 mA battery...I have to charge the battery once a day. After searching for solutions, I found some general tips to make the battery last longer.
  1. Don't set the screen brightness too high (I set my display brightness to AUTO). Find this feature in SETTING => DEVICE => DISPLAY => BRIGHTNESS.
  2. Don't turn on the connections not in used (WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, and Data). Find this feature in SETTING => WIRELESS & NETWORKS.
  3. If the device becomes less and less responsive, just REBOOT.
  4. Try to always save applications in external memory (microSD), use at least class 6 microSD for performance reason.
OK friends...that's all for my simple tips to new android users. See you on my next and more advanced tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment