Pages

Loading

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Easy Rooting Your Android Device

After knowing a little more about my Android Smartphone, I continued learning more by installing Android optimization applications. After some searching at Google Play Store and found some interesting apps, I did the installation...and I didn't succeed. :( Most of the optimization programs can only be installed on a ROOTED device...well I got to learn about rooting my device then.
From googling, I knew that rooting is just like creating administrator account in windows system. Because I thought that giving myself administrator rights wouldn't be dangerous to my device, I started to collect anything needed for the process.

Well...all set and ready to go. Here are the steps:
  • Turn on USB debugging...check this option in SETTING => DEVELOPER OPTIONS => USB debugging.
  • Connect the device to PC via USB (I use WinXP SP3 without any problems). When both devices connected, turn on the CD Option in the device, copy folder "DRIVER" to the PC. Navigate to this folder when Windows ask for the driver to be installed.
  • Now googling for "TPSparkyRoot.bat" and download the file (The file I downloaded was compressed and should be extracted before running).
  • Well...with the devices still connected, it's time to run the "TPSparkyRoot.bat"
  • The device will be rebooted...press "ENTER" ONLY after the boot process of the device completed (the device is in standby mode). This process will be repeated three times. The device should has been rooted when all these processes done and there will be 2 applications added, RootExplorer and Superuser.
  • After the device has been rooted, find and install Titanium Backup from Google Play Store and to make a backup before making any optimization, tweak, or changes to the device. You can do most anything to the system because you are SUPERUSER now...
For your information...you can find any (updated) information about android from XDA Forum...regards

1 comment:

  1. I would never like to fail out any chance to read out your listings.
    how to root android

    ReplyDelete